Saturday, February 28, 2009

Made my first money on Golden Tee!


I got my mind on my money and money on my mind.

The day I thought would never come has finally arrived, I finally won some money on Golden Tee! I was playing with one of my alts, Midnightgolfer, in a division II cash contest. Sure its only 10$ and it cost me 5$ to play in a 18 hole prize play, but still I'm feeling great that it is indeed possible for me to do it and I made IT send me a $10 check to boot lol. I eagled on the bonnie moore hole 18, bringing my score to -11 last night. I got to #1 in the contest, ha take that division II sandbaggers! It seems the only way I will be able to win any money is to be a div II sandbagger myself, oh the irony. Just for shits and giggles I played on my main rootfish in a cash contest for div I and man there is no way I can win currently, I would need to score in the late -20's and with my highest score being -12 I probably wont score that high for YEARS to come.


Lies. Hot women dont play Golden Tee unless its for a photo opportunity.

No comments: