Sunday, June 21, 2009

Found out something I didn't know about Golden Tee...


The card of choice for the D2 sandbagger.

Ok so this probably isn't news to a lot of you GT vets, but the other day I was using my Golden Tee cards to play 3 free holes when I figured out you can use your debit/credit card or any card that money can be put on it to get 3 free holes. So pretty much the same cards that can be used for prize games, (Silver strike bowling cards, Gift cards, etc.), can be used to swipe for 3 free holes once on that machine.

2 comments:

Doc Holeaday said...

Oh my ... if you only knew the "HOLE" story about Starbucks and the D2 sandbaggers!!!

Thanks for swinging by my site recently!

Be cool,
Buck (aka: DOC HOLEADAY)

Rootfish said...

No problemo. Yeah I knew it was a problem but they have since fixed it by not letting starbuck cards being able to be used as a GT card. Though you can still get 3 free holes with different cards in your wallet, which to someone who doesn't make any profit at this game like me, its just an added bonus.